Thank you for entering your institutions details into FindABetterBank (FABB). Once you click 'Continue' below, you'll be able to navigate through the 4 tabs outlined above. The 'Checking Accounts' and 'Savings Accounts' tabs each contain a wizard-like tool to input your information. The 'Branches' tab is where you add and edit information about your branch locations. Here are some important tips to save you time:
1. Go through the 'Checking Accounts' Wizard before 'Savings Accounts.'
2. In both Wizards, we enable you to apply many responses to all accounts if the answers are the same (like NSF schedules), so it's faster to start by adding all the accounts at the beginning, instead of going through the wizard one-by-one for each account.
3. In most Wizard Categories, we show you a note that was auto-generated which describes the particular feature or fee. Please read the note. If it's not accurate, just 'kind-of' accurate or is missing important details, tell us about it by clicking the "Add Comment" link next to the note. We review every comment about a fee or feature and will edit the auto-generated note to be accurate and as descriptive as possible.
4. After you've responded to a specific set of questions, you'll have 2 choices: "Incomplete, but Continue" and "Complete." Your choice depends on whether you are satisfied that all the questions have been answered correctly. In some cases, you may not know specific details and need to come back. You can see which categories are complete by the circle next to each category name (a filled in circle means it's complete, and empty circle means it's incomplete). You're done when all circles are filled in for checking and savings accounts.
5. You can also navigate through the different categories by clicking on the Category names in the Wizards' left side navigation.
6. Credit Unions must add branches into our system. FDIC insured banks should update any branch information that is incorrect.